The Office of Intercultural Affairs hosts a number of identity-conscious dialogue groups that are facilitated by students. Please check out the listing of our Identity-based Dialogue Groups and feel free to follow up with questions!
- GenOne: Navigation for the First Generation College Student
- LGBTQ Self-Identified Group
- Men of Service, Academia, Integrity and Character (MOSAIC)
- Radiant, Inspirational, Sisters Empowered (RISE)
- Whites Becoming Allies (WBA)
In addition to these identity-conscious discussion groups, there are many opportunities to engage in diversity related clubs and organizations that bring together many different racial, ethnic, gender, and sexual orientation identities. Please visit the Student Activities page to learn more about opportunities through Student Government Association. You can also view a complete list of clubs and organizations here.
- Cultural Clubs:
- Afro-Caribbean Club
- Mundos Apartes, Tierras Unidades (M.A.T.U.)
- Stonehill Asian American Society
- disABILITY Enlightenment Project
- Women's Health & Empowerment Now (WHEN)
- Language & Culture Clubs:
- The Spanish Club
- French Club
- Student Government Association Diversity Committee
Faculty and Staff of Color Group
An informal resource and networking group for professionals from racially underrepresented backgrounds at Stonehill. This group meets once each during the fall and spring semester. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
LGBTQ+ Faculty & Staff Resource Network
An informal resource and networking group for professionals who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, question or other non-heterosexual or gender-nonconforming identities. This group meets periodically to have informal social opportunities. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.