Affinity Groups are groups formed around a shared interest or common goal. Check out Dialogue Groups, Student Clubs, and Employee Resource Groups and get connected!
The Office of Intercultural Affairs hosts a number of identity-conscious dialogue groups that are facilitated by students. Please check out the listing of our Identity-based Dialogue Groups and feel free to follow up with questions!
- GenOne: Navigation for the First Generation College Student
- LGBTQ Self-Identified Group
- Men of Service, Academia, Integrity and Character (MOSAIC)
- Radiant, Inspirational, Sisters Empowered (RISE)
In addition to these identity-conscious discussion groups, there are many opportunities to engage in diversity related clubs and organizations that bring together many different racial, ethnic, gender, and sexual orientation identities. Please visit the Student Activities page to learn more about opportunities through Student Government Association.
- Cultural Clubs:
- Afro-Caribbean Club (ACC)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Mundos Apartes, Tierras Unidades (M.A.T.U.)
- Stonehill Asian American Society
- disABILITY Enlightenment Project
- Women's Health & Empowerment Now (WHEN)
- Language & Culture Clubs:
- The Spanish Club
- French Club
- Student Government Association Diversity Committee
Faculty of Color Association
The Faculty of Color Association (FOCA) is an empowerment, support and advocacy group composed of volunteer, self-identifying faculty members of color. It aims to provide a safe and protective space for faculty of color to be heard, understood and supported. It advocates for the equitable treatment and optimal career development of faculty of color at Stonehill College. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
LGBTQ+ Faculty & Staff Resource Network
An informal resource and networking group for professionals who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, question or other non-heterosexual or gender-nonconforming identities. This group meets periodically to have informal social opportunities. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.