HEOA Consumer Disclosures
We are in the process of converting older materials on this page to ensure accessibility. If you are unable to access a document during this process, please contact this page’s web content manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you.
The Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) was enacted on August 14, 2008 and reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended (HEA).
The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions.
In order to make this information readily available, the Office of Institutional Research & Assessment as well the General Counsel have created this website which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details.
Institutional & Program Accreditation
Health & Safety
- Annual Security and Fire Report
- Emergency Response & Evacuation Procedures (Clery Report)
- Timely Warning Reports (Clery Report)
- Crime Log (Clery Report)
- Fire Report (Clery Report)
- Information for Crime Victims about Disciplinary Proceedings
- Missing Student Policy
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (currently being updated)
- Vaccination Policy
Student Financial Aid
- Notice of Availability of Institutional & Financial Aid Information
- Contact for Financial Aid Information
- Types of Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Documents
- Calculating Debt Burden
- Payment Options
- Loan Cancellation
- Loan Consolidation
- Loan Deferment and Forbearance
- Entrance and Exit Counseling
- Notice of Federal Student Financial Aid Penalties for Drug Violations
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- State Grant Assistance
- NSLDS Reporting
- Cohort Default Rate
- Federal Debt Levels / Loan Repayment Rates
- Standards of Academic Progress for Financial Aid Recipients
- Retention Rate
- Completion/Graduation & Transfer Out Rates
- Student Athlete Graduation Rates
- Placement in Employment/Graduate & Professional Education Enrollment
The College does not have a preferred lender arrangement for either Title IV or private educational loans, so this is not a compliance issue for Stonehill. Therefore, we do not include resource information on this site for the following topics:
- Private Education Loan Disclosures
- Self Certification Form
- Code of Conduct for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender lists
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
- Private Education Loans
- Annual Report on Preferred Lender Arrangements
The Office of the General Counsel serves as the chief legal officer responsible for all legal services of the College. The office provides legal counsel, guidance and policy analysis to the College.