Financial Aid Forms & Documents
Here are a number of forms, guides and other documents that you may need to complete the financial aid process, make a tuition payment or fulfill a verification request.
COVID-19 update: For the health of our community during the pandemic, we are striving to minimize in person contact. Therefore, please submit all completed documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org (enter student name and Stonehill ID in the subject line). If you are unable to email in PDF format, please utilize the drop box outside 103 Duffy Academic Center or mail documents to Student Financial Assistance, Stonehill College, 320 Washington Street, Easton, MA 02357.
Note: We are in the process of converting older materials on this page to ensure accessibility. If you are unable to access a document during this process, please contact Student Financial Assistance by email at email@example.com and they will assist you.
Financial Aid Award Guide
In order to assist you with the financial aid award process, Student Financial Assistance has published a comprehensive Financial Aid Award Guide. We recommend that you read, print and save this guide.
2023-2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
- 2023-2024 Verification Worksheet for Dependent Students
- 2023-2024 Verification Worksheet for Independent Students
- 2023-2024 Dependent Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement
- 2023-2024 Independent Student Non-Tax Filer's Statement
- 2023-2024 Parent Non-Tax Filer's Statement
- 2023-2024 Asset Verification Form for Dependent Students
- 2023-2024 Special Conditions Form for Dependent Student
- 2023-2024 Special Conditions Form for Independent Student
- 2023-2024 Clarification of Parents' Marital Status
- 2023-2024 Resource and Expense Statement
- Statement of Educational Purpose with Notary
- Statement of Educational Purpose
- Parent Title IV PLUS Loan Funds Authorization Form
- Athletics Financial Aid Agreement
- Basketball Athletics Financial Aid Agreement