The term "Stonehill" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 320 Washington Street, North Easton, MA 02357. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Stonehill's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Stonehill College Website Privacy Statement
Stonehill College is committed to reasonably maintaining the privacy of information provided by visitors to our website. By accessing or using the College website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accept all of the terms of its use.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
The College maintains policies consistent with Federal and State laws regarding PII. In certain cases we collect information from you when you fill out a form. If the information collected contains PII the College adheres to its policies regarding such PII. For a copy of the College's PII policies, contact the Office of the General Counsel at 508-565-1404. This website is not directed at individuals under the age of 13. The College will not accept or request PII from individuals we know to be under the age of 13.
Aggregate User Tracking Information (ATI)
The College collects ATI. ATI is data we collect about the use of the Website from which individual identities have been removed. ATI helps us understand trends and our users' needs so that we can better consider new features.
Use of Information
Any information the College collects will only be used for the expressed purpose to deliver the product, services or materials requested. Your information may be used to communicate with you additional information related to your request, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates or ancillary information. You may opt out of such features by contacting email@example.com or by following any opt out instructions provided in certain communications. Please note that opt out requests may take a period of time to process.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not share your information with third parties except to the extent required by law, as necessary to protect the College's interests, to facilitate the Website's operation, or as identified in this privacy statement.
This site has reasonable, physical, technical and administrative security measures in place to prevent unauthorized access to or loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. However, the College makes no guarantees that our security measures can do more than the reasonable security measures found on other Websites of similar size and use. Use of this Site is therefore at your own risk.
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is the comprehensive data protection law for the EU. The GDPR establishes protections for the privacy and security of “personal data” of individuals located in the EU, known as “data subjects” under the GDPR. Learn more about Stonehill's GDPR compliance and our commitment to keeping your information safe.