How to request for Mobile Pay?
- Click Here to complete a Mobile Pay (Clover) request form.
- Wait for 3-5 business days for the Controller's Office to set up the equipment.
- A notification will be sent to you once it's ready for pick up.
- A quick training when you pick up the device.
What to do after your event has ended?
- Go to Clover Online using your clover login information to review your transactions.
- Return the equipment back to the Controller's Office by the return date from your request form.
- The Controller's Office will run reports and book the transactions in Banner based on the FOAPAL information you have provided from your request form.
- Review your Mobile Pay transactions to your Budget Query - This is a very important step in the process. Like a cash/check deposit, you are responsible to ensure the money that you deposited is accurately processed to the expected FOAPAL (Fund/Org/Acct). It is the same expectation for Mobile Pay.
Please contact the Accounts Payable Team (Mary Garland ext. 1098 and Colleen MacDonald ext. 1247) for any questions.