The Cashier's Office strives to provide high quality and efficient cashier services to students, employees, and all Stonehill College's departments. The team is responsible for promptly and accurately processing cash receipts to student accounts and departmental budgets. We strive for professional and helpful interactions with in the college community on all cash receipts and petty cash transactions.
The Controller's Office has new options to set up your event in order to accept electronic payments through Marketplace or Mobile Pay.
How to set up Marketplace?
To set up Marketplace is very EASY. Below are few quick steps for your reference. Please allow 5-7 business days for the request to be completed.
- Gather your event/item information (such as date, location, amount, Fund/Acct, etc)
- Request uStore by submitting the Marketplace Request Form
- Controller's Office creates the uStore and notifies you for review
- uStore go live and ready to collect payments
- Review your Marketplace reports and Budget Query in myHill to confirm your transaction deposits
How to request for Mobile Pay?
- Click Here to complete a Mobile Pay (Clover) request form.
- Wait for 3-5 business days for the Controller's Office to set up the equipment.
- A notification will be sent to you once it's ready for pick up.
- A quick training when you pick up the device.