Welcome to , Stonehill's new career management system!
Your profile is already uploaded into Handshake. You may access it at stonehill.joinhandshake.com. Select "Stonehill Users" and sign in using your standard Stonehill username and password.
Your profile was not automatically transferred to Handshake, but we welcome you to create one in our new system! Click here and select "Stonehill Alternate Login." Please fill out your profile completely and keep it public until after your profile is approved. Profiles marked "private" are not verifiable and we cannot grant you access. Once approved, you can choose to make your profile private.
If you are already using Handshake as part of your recruitment efforts, please add Stonehill College to your list of schools. You will then upload any job and internship postings for Stonehill. If you are not already using Handshake, please follow this link to request an employer account. You will then be able to upload any job and internship postings so our students can access them and apply.
Please click here to learn more about becoming a career mentor in the database, Stonehill Connect.
Exciting changes that come with Handshake!
- Schedule appointments with a Career Advisor electronically through your Handshake profile
- Newsfeed containing opportunity postings and events relevant to you!
- Access to more employers than ever before!
- It's mobile! Handshake is viewable on any mobile device. You can also download the app from the iTunes App Store.
What can I do after I log in?
- Upload resumes, cover letters, recommendations and transcripts
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Submit resumes for company resume drops
- Sign up for on-campus recruiting
- View a career event schedule
How do jobs get posted in Handshake?
Employers can use the link above to request an employer profile in Handshake and upload all job and internship opportunities they wish to their own profile. Then, they select schools at which these postings will be made available. Opportunities posted in the Stonehill database are accessible only to members of the Stonehill community.
Questions about Handshake?
Please contact the Career Development Center at 508-565-1325 with any questions about Handshake.