Why Recruit at Stonehill?
Stonehill offers over 80 majors, minors, and programs in the liberal arts, sciences and business. Regardless of major, students participate in courses that provide them with a well-rounded foundation in the liberal arts, leading them to develop the intellectual curiosity, and core skills in areas including communication, leadership and social justice, that allow them to excel in the workplace.
- Ranked in the top 16% of more than 1,00 colleges & universities analyzed by the Wall Street Journal
- Recognized as an outstanding college by the Princeton Review in the 2018 edition of "The Best 382 Colleges"
- Ranked as one of the top 20 Colleges in Massachusetts by NICHE
- Graduates’ workforce preparedness and employability were recently recognized in a new rankings report by Educate To Career (ETC.) Out of 1,250 colleges and universities nationwide, Stonehill ranked seventh in the country
- The marketing program at Stonehill has been recognized as one of the top places in the country to study marketing by College Factual.
- Among the 6% of business programs in the world to receive accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- One of the few undergraduate programs in the country fully certified by the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
Employer Relations at Stonehill
The Employer Relations team works with organizations to assist them in building a brand on campus, attracting and recruiting qualified candidates and to make the recruiting process as smooth as possible. Throughout the year, employers have the opportunity to interact with students in many different ways including our annual Job & Internship Expo in February, major and industry-specific panels, on-campus interviewing, and open office hours in the Career Development Center.
Please use the following links for more information on working with Stonehill:
- Post Jobs and Internships in our Handshake database
- Join our Stonehill Partners Program: Gain access to Stonehill's top students who have all completed an orientation in professionalism and interviewing etiquette AND have had their resumes reviewed by someone in the Career Development Center. You can sign up to receive a bundle of resumes of qualified and interested candidates for your internships or full-time positions or come to campus to conduct on campus interviews.
- Learn more about our Intern Recruiting process
- On-Campus Recruiting: Available for face time with students interested in your field! We take care of the resume collection and interview sign-up process for you.
To learn more about the services that we offer for employers, please contact:
Employer Relations Manager