WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2015
- Introducing Ares We have a new system called Ares, which integrates with eLearn, in place for managing electronic reserves for the spring semester.
- New Printers! The Library received new public printers over the holidays. There are now three public printers in Room 110, and a fourth printer in the third floor computer lab.
- Library Hours for Spring Semester Welcome back!
- Librarians' Pets on "Photo Doggies for Anthony" As two librarians learned over the holidays, it doesn't take much for cute puppy pictures to go viral on the web.
- Come watch the games with us! Planning to watch the Patriots vs. the Colts or the Seahawks vs. the Packers on Sunday? Come watch in the library! We'll have the games on 6 screens in the DisCo. (Seahawks vs. Packers @ 3:05pm; Patriots vs. Colts @ 6:40pm)
- DisCo & Info Cafe Reservations: Planning to have a Librarian teach a class session or sessions in the DisCo or Info Cafe this semester? Or are you interested in using the space to teach a technology-enhanced session yourself? Please make your reservations early! Contact email@example.com or call 508-565-1203. You can read more about the technology available and our policies here.
- Active Learning Technologies Reading Group: We've scheduled three meetings for Spring 2015. More information will be available here as our February meeting approaches.
- Dr. Kristen Bennett, Adjunct Professor of English, published "Bridging the gap between digital and material 'print' culture in early modern literary studies" in This Rough Magic, an online peer-reviewed journal focused on the teaching of Medieval and Renaissance literature. You can read her article here.
- Faculty publications: If you are a faculty member with a recent publication, we encourage you to submit your publication information to Liz Chase so that we may include your news in our Library Newsletter
- Lost and Found in the Library: Did you leave a flashdrive or other personal item in the Library? If so, check with Circulation to see if anyone turned your items in to our Lost and Found.
- Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!