The library is CLOSED to the public and Hillcards are REQUIRED: After 9:00pm weekdays.
- Sunday Noon – Midnight
- Monday - Thursday 8:00am – Midnight
- Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Labor Day Weekend
- Friday, September 1: 8am - 4:30pm
- Saturday-Sunday, September 2 & 3: Noon - 6:00pm
- Monday, September 4: Noon - Midnight
On Friday, September 29, the library will CLOSE at 1pm for mass in front of the library.
- Friday, October 6: 8am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday, October 7 & Sunday, October 6: Noon - 6pm
- Monday, October 9: CLOSED
- Tuesday, October 10: 8am - Midnight
- Tuesday, November 21: 8am - 4pm
- Wednesday, November 22: 8:30am - Noon
- Thursday, November 23 - Saturday, November 25: CLOSED
- Sunday, November 26: Noon-Midnight
CURRENT STONEHILL STUDENTS AND EMPLOYEES ONLY. The library is CLOSED to the public.
- Thursday, December 14 - Wednesday, December 20: Regular Hours for Finals
- Thursday, December 21: 8am - 6pm
- Friday, December 22: 8am - Noon
LIBRARY SNOW POLICY
When classes are cancelled due to inclement weather, please call the library (508) 565-1313 to verify that we are open.