Wednesday, April 6, 2016
- April is National Poetry Month: Share Your Selfie Poem
- UPDATE: Book a Group Study Room Online
- New Citation Guides Are Available Online
- Library Survey: The Results Are In
- Dean's Forum: Join us Friday, April 8th, at 2:30pm in the Library DisCo (Rm 116), for a talk by Professor of Communication Anne Mattina entitled "Orators and Organizers: Women of the Industrial Workers of the World 1905-1925."
- Tax Time! Now that it’s the week before taxes are due, are you scrambling to submit your paperwork? You’re not alone! Visit our blog post for links to the forms and online filing resources provided by the Federal and State governments.
- Streaming Video Trial: The Library currently has a trial of Alexander Street Press's streaming video service. You can access the videos here. This trial is available on campus only. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Heather Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the end of the trial on April 24th.
- Off Campus Access: The Library has been creating a series of videos to help faculty, staff and students use library resources. You can find all of our videos on our Library Instructional Videos LibGuide. View our video on enabling your off-campus access to Library databases, ebooks and other digital resources.
- Faculty Feedback Requested: The Library is evaluating our subscription to Swank for streaming access to major motion pictures. If you have used Swank films in your courses, we would greatly appreciate your feedback on your experience. Please email Heather Perry, email@example.com.
- Visit the CWAA: Want some feedback on a paper? Want to review course content? Visit the peer tutors in the Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA), Room 314 in the library! Please check the CWAA website for schedules and satellite services.
- Gift Books from April-August: From April 1-August 31, the Library will not be accepting gift books. We will resume gift book donations in September. If you have any questions, please contact Liz Chase, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-565-1329.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!