Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Finals Hours: View the Library's extended exam period hours.
- Citations Assistance: The Library has online Citation Guides to help students seeking assistance with footnotes, parenthetical or in-text citations, as well as formatting their work cited pages or bibliographies.
- Consultations Available: Need help with a final project or paper for one of your courses? We can help! Librarians are available for one-on-on consultations as the end of the semester approaches.
- Graduating Senior's Reflection: As the semester draws to a close, Library staff asked the graduating student aides to share what they enjoyed and learned from working in the Library. Michael Maggio '17 shares his reflections after working four years in the Library.
- Dean's Forum: Please join us this Friday, April 28th, at 2:30pm in the DisCo for a Dean's Forum presented by Professor Pam Kelley of the Department of Sociology and Criminology titled "Redefining Drug 'Crime' as Addiction: Plymouth County's Public Health Approach to Reducing Opiate Overdoses". All are welcome to attend.
- Grant Opportunity: The Collaboratory for Innovative Design (CID) currently has a number of grant opportunities to both full and part-time faculty. Information on various partnerships, application deadlines and forms, and contact information should you have any questions are available on the CID LibGuide.
- Ace's Place Hours: Ace's Place will have extended hours during final exams. Click here to see the expanded schedule.
- Spanish Poetry Book Ribbon: April is National Poetry Month. Scroll to the bottom of the Library website to see a collection of Spanish poetry books. Be sure to check back in May to view a new book ribbon about Haitian Heritage Month!
- Motivational Wall: You'll notice a whiteboard with motivational memes and post-its for you to add your own message. Stop by and add a message of support for your peers!
- Reserves: For any general questions regarding course reserves or copyright for the fall semester, please contact Liz Chase at firstname.lastname@example.org. To submit your course reserves, please contact Joyce Vacchi at email@example.com or Jen Connelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return Materials: Please be sure to return all your library materials before the end of the semester to avoid holds. For any questions regarding your library account, please contact the Circulation Desk at 508-565-1313 or email@example.com.
- Study Rooms Are Available Up to Two Weeks in Advance: As the end of the semester and final exams near, study rooms are in high demand. Take advantage of booking a study room online. For more information, click here.
- Take a Study Break in the Library: Need a fun way to take a break from studying? Grab a friend, come to the library, and browse the selection of games available. We have popular board games such as Sorry, Jenga, checkers, Bananagrams, and much more. Games are available on the credenza next to Ace's Place. Please be sure to return the game and all of its pieces when you are finished for the next person to enjoy.
- Visit the CWAA: Want some feedback on a paper? Want to review course content? Visit the peer tutors in the Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA), Room 314 in the library! Please check the CWAA website for schedules and satellite services.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!