The Reserve Collection is located at the Circulation Desk, just inside the main entrance of the library. Reserve materials are course-related items (books / media) kept at the Circulation Desk which have restricted use due to their high demand.
The library also has electronic reserves (Eres). Eres materials include full-text journal articles, links to streaming media and Microsoft Office documents that faculty use for their courses. Students can search for and find Eres materials from any computer with internet connectivity.
Book / Media Reserves:
- Write down the Call # (ie: BX 2345 .M23 2012) and bring your Hillcard to the Circulation Desk to check out these materials.
- Loan Periods:
2 Hour - Library use only
3 Hour - Library use only
24 Hour - Must be returned within 24 hours
3 Day - May be renewed once, if not requested by another patron
- Fines for Reserve items - $.50 / hour ( maximum fine of $5.00 per item).
- Calculators, White Board Markers & Headphones are also available for library use.
Electronic Reserves (ERes)
- Access ERes
- Search by Instructor's Name or by Department.
- If you have forgotten your course page password that your professor gave to you, please notify the Circulation Department (508-565-1313). We can provide the appropriate password.
- Need help with ERes?