A new addition to the Sports Complex added 50,000 square feet for athletics, health, fitness and exercise. Sasaki Associates was selected as the project's architect while Bond Brothers built the addition and renovation. Named in honor of the College's former president, The Rev. Mark T. Cregan, C.S.C. Athletics and Fitness Center includes:
- Locker rooms for 12 teams, as well as visiting intercollegiate athletic teams
- Additional group exercise and dance rooms
- Weight and fitness rooms for community members and varsity student-athletes
- Enhanced space for athletic training and equipment
- Program offices for recreational sports, athletics and football as well as team meeting rooms
- A multipurpose room that can serve a variety of campus groups
- The Lou Gorman '53 Pavilion
The expansion is being funded by a matching gift from the Stonehill College Board of Trustees and the generous support of alumni and friends of Stonehill College. Please consider making a gift to support this project.
For additional information regarding the Sports Complex expansion, including naming opportunities, please contact the Office of Advancement at (508) 565-1341 or email David Dugas at email@example.com.