Transcripts are the official and complete record of a student’s academic work, which includes any official academic actions or changes, such as majors, minors, degrees, transfers, academic honors, withdrawals or dismissals. All permanent academic records including transcripts are maintained by the Registrar's Office.
- Learn more: Request Your Transcript
Certifications and Verification Letters
The Registrar's Office will provide letters that verify a student's attendance, full or part-time status, graduation date, or degree receipt upon written request of the student.
- Achievement Record (Students should request this in myHill > myAcademics> Achievement Record)
- Degree Verification Letter
- Enrollment Verification Letter (Students should request this in myHill > myAcademics> Forms & Applications)
- Apostile (Contact the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or 508-565-1315 for information)