Major and Minor Declaration or Change Form

Major Minor Change or Declaration

Graduation Requirements

Registration Instructions and Application Forms

Advising and Registration Tips

Course Approval and Repeat Processes

Course Approval Form

College Schedule Planner Instructions (.pdf)

Credit Overload Process 

Course Auditing Approval Form

Directed Study & Independent Research Application Form

How To Read Your Degree Audit (.pdf)

Internship, Practicum, & Field Study Application (see: Career Services)

myHill Registration Instructions (.pdf)

Fall 2020 Pass/Fail Option Approval Form

Registration Worksheet (.pdf)

Thesis Registration Form

Waitlist Processs (.pdf)

Administrative Processes and Academic Exceptions

Academic Exceptions & Petitions (contact the Office of Academic Services & Advising, Duffy 104)

Course Withdrawal (see: Academic Services & Advising)

College Withdrawal (see: Academic Services & Advising)

Credit Overload Application

Permission to Release Record for Faculty Recommendation Requests

Forms for Faculty

Forms for Faculty are no longer available on the public Registrar's webpage. Faculty may find links to the forms listed in myHill>Faculty>Resources. Please contact the Registrar's Office with any questions

Forms for Alumni and Former Students

Alumni and Former Students FERPA form