Employee Assistance Program(EAP): E4Health
Stonehill College is committed to providing our community with valuable, quality resources–for both our work and for our lives. One important part of The College’s Work Life Package is the Employee Assistance Program (EAP.)
E4 HEALTH (formally LIFESCOPE) EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The E4 Health EAP Program is a confidential counseling and referral service provided free
of charge to you and your household members.
- Confidential Counseling up to three (3) sessions of confidential face to face counseling for members and household members. Professional counselors will help to identify and resolve issues such as stress and anxiety, relationship issues, anger or depression, family issues, substance abuse and grief and loss.
- Legal Consultations are provided with an attorney for a free, 30-minute consultation. If legal matters are more complex, you will be referred to an attorney at a 25% discounted rate. Some examples of legal matters include contracts, civil lawsuits, immigration, divorce, real estate transactions and criminal actions.
- Financial Resources include professionals that are available to help you address issues including budget & debt, credit card issues, estate planning, tax advice, bankruptcy and planning for retirement.
- Telephonic Health & Wellness Coaching offers on-line resources and one-on-one coaching for health related issues. You will be offered assistance with some of the following: walking/fitness programs, weight loss, nutrition advice, smoking cessation and chronic disease management.
- Family & Caregiving Resources offers both informational resources and referral services. Some most frequent requests include new parent coaching, child/elder care services, special needs programs, adoption assistance, educational programs and summer camps
- Convenience Services is a resource for information on a wide range of issues. Get referrals to local vendors to assist with everyday tasks. Additionally, you can take personalized health and wellness assessments, print out various useful forms and legal documents and much more.
Visit www.helloe4.com today. (User Name: stonehill college Password: guest) or call toll-free: 800-828-6025.