Wednesday, May 4, 2016
- Celebrating the Library's Graduating Seniors
- Stress Relief in the Library
- Library's Finals Hours
- 19th Century Bibles on Display in the Library
- Library Hours During Finals: The Library will have extended hours during the final exam period this semester. Click here to view the hours of operation.
- New Ace's Place Hours: In addition its regular hours, Ace's Place is now open at noon on Sundays. Click here to view the hours of operation during the final exam period.
- Academic Development Week takes place May 19 - 25. For an overview of programs, please visit the Academic Development Week website.
- Take a few minutes for some stress relief by coloring in the Library! Giant coloring sheets and colored pencils are available in the library next to Ace's Place.
- As the semester comes to a close, be sure to return your Library materials to avoid holds or possible fines on your account. For more information, please click here.
- Recently, the Divisions of Student Affairs and Mission held its annual Student Life Awards Ceremony where students, staff, and faculty were recognized. Please join us in congratulating award recipient Liz Chase of the for her Community Associate Award.
- Digging In: Archivist Nicole Casper '95 and Assistant Archivist Jonathan Green '10 were featured in the latest edition of the Alumni Magazine. Read the article here.
- Off Campus Access: The Library has been creating a series of videos to help faculty, staff and students use library resources. You can find all of our videos on our Library Instructional Videos LibGuide. View our video on enabling your off-campus access to Library databases, ebooks and other digital resources.
- Need some summer reading inspiration? Be sure to check out the Library's leisure reading collection. You’ll find everything from nonfiction biographies, memoirs, and literary fiction to popular fiction, young adult novels, and maybe even a few “banned books."
- Be sure to update your New York Times group pass before leaving campus. Our license agreement requires users to update their account once a calendar year from on-campus. For more information about accessing your New York Times group pass account, please click here.
- SURE Students and Faculty: We’re here to help! The Library is open during the summer and happy to assist with any research needs for your SURE summer project. Visit us at the reference desk, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-565-1203 for assistance.
- Faculty Feedback Requested: The Library is evaluating our subscription to Swank for streaming access to major motion pictures. If you have used Swank films in your courses, we would greatly appreciate your feedback on your experience. Please email Heather Perry, email@example.com.
- Visit the CWAA: Want some feedback on a paper? Want to review course content? Visit the peer tutors in the Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA), Room 314 in the library! Please check the CWAA website for schedules and satellite services.
- Gift Books from April-August: From April 1-August 31, the Library will not be accepting gift books. We will resume gift book donations in September. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-565-1329.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!