Thursday, May 26, 2016
- Celebrating the Library's Graduating Seniors
- VHS Players Will No Longer Be Available in Classrooms Beginning Fall 2016
- Visit the Leisure Reading Collection
- A Library Internship Reflection by Deirdre Clifford '16
- New library discovery tool available for beta testing on campus! Stonehill joins MIT and Stanford as one of the first beta testers of Yewno's educational tool for discovery. Faculty that are interested in using Yewno for their fall courses should contact their library liaison to discuss ideas. More information is available on the Yewno LibGuide.
- Continuing the conversation on diversity from Academic Development week, the MacPhaidin Library has created a LibGuide on Diversity and Inclusion. This LibGuide will be constantly updated so be sure to check back frequently.
- Recently, the Divisions of Student Affairs and Mission held its annual Student Life Awards Ceremony where students, staff, and faculty were recognized. Please join us in congratulating award recipient Liz Chase, Head of Collections, Assessment, and User Engagement for her Community Associate Award. The Library would also like to congratulate student aides Alison Smith '17 for her Class Leadership Award and Courtney Grey '16 for her Class Leadership Award and her Community Engagement Award.
- Off Campus Access: The Library has been creating a series of videos to help faculty and staff library resources. You can find all of our videos on our Library Instructional Videos LibGuide. View our video on enabling your off-campus access to Library databases, ebooks and other digital resources.
- Be sure to update your New York Times group pass before leaving campus. Our license agreement requires users to update their account once a calendar year from on-campus. For more information about accessing your New York Times group pass account, please click here.
- SURE Students and Faculty: We’re here to help! The Library is open during the summer and happy to assist with any research needs for your SURE summer project. Visit us at the reference desk, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-565-1203 for assistance.
- Faculty feedback gets results! SWANK recently updated its interface for a better user experience. It works on multiple platforms across various browsers. Watch a popular film through the new interface. For more information, please email Heather Perry, email@example.com.
- Gift Books from April-August: From April 1-August 31, the Library will not be accepting gift books. We will resume gift book donations in September. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-565-1329.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!