Wednesday, December 2, 2015
- Senior Perspectives: Gavin Damore '16
- Discover Refworks: Citation Manager
- One-on-One Consultations Available
- For Faculty: Copyright and Spring Course Packs
- Library Access: During the exam period, beginning on November 28th, the library is open to current Stonehill students, staff and faculty only. The library is closed to the public.
- 24/5 Hours During Exams: To support students studying for exams, the library will be open continuously from December 6th at 10am until December 12th at 1am, and from December 13th at 10am until December 19th at 4:30pm.
- Holiday Hours: During the semester break, the Library will be closed on December 20th, December 23rd-January 3rd, January 9th-10th, and January 16th-18th. For more information about our holiday hours and Winter Session hours, visit our website.
- Studying Abroad This Spring? You will still have access to Library databases and ebook collections. Before you leave for the semester, be sure to set up your Off Campus Access. Call the reference desk at 508-565-1203 or email@example.com if you need any help setting up your PIN number before you leave, and have fun!
- Last Day! Bauman Print Sale: The Stonehill Archives & Historical Collections is currently offering a sale on all prints from its Stanley A. Bauman Photograph Collection. 5x7 prints are available for $5.00/each and 8x10 prints are available for $10/each, through December 2, 2015. For more information, contact Nicole Casper, 508-565-1396.
- Help us with our next Bauman exhibit: We are pleased to announce that the Stonehill Archives’ next exhibit will feature the Bauman Collection. Focusing on photos taken by Stanley Bauman in the 1950s and 1960s the exhibit will be installed in January 2016. Read more here.
- Visit the CWAA: Want some feedback on a paper? Want to review course content? Visit the peer tutors in the Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA), Room 314 in the library! Please check the CWAA websitefor schedules and satellite services.
- Faculty Publications: If you are a faculty member with a recent publication, we encourage you to submit your publication information to Liz Chase so that we may include your news in our Library Newsletter.
- New Publication by Associate Professor of Accounting Virginia Cortijo: Professor Cortijo recently published “La creciente importancia del "Espanol para los Negocios" en las instituciones de ensenanza superior de EEUU" (The growing importance of Business in Spanish in North-American higher education institutions)” (2015), Boletín Económico de Información Comercial Española (Economic Bulletin of Commercial, Spanish Information), 3068, 43-55.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!