Wednesday, April 20, 2016
- April is National Poetry Month: Share Your Selfie Poem
- Remember Rev. David Arthur, C.S.C.
- Money Smart Week 2016
- Library Survey: The Results Are In
- Dean's Forum: Join us Friday, April 22nd, at 2:30pm in the Library DisCo (Rm 116), for a talk by Professor of Psychology Lincoln Craton entitled "Tonality, Qualia, and Rock 'n' Roll."
- Streaming Video Trial: The Library currently has a trial of Alexander Street Press's streaming video service. You can access the videos here. This trial is available on campus only. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact Heather Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the end of the trial on April 24th.
- Simmons OneView Upcoming Downtime: Please be advised that Simmons OneView will be offline for maintenance beginning on April 29th through May 3rd.
- Digging In: Archivist Nicole Casper '95 and Assistant Archivist Jonathan Green '10 were featured in the latest edition of the Alumni Magazine. Read the article here.
- New Ace's Place Hours: In addition its regular hours, Ace's Place is now open at noon on Sundays. Click here to view the hours of operation during the final exam period.
- Library Hours During Finals: The Library will have extended hours during the final exam period this semester. Click here to view the hours of operation.
- Off Campus Access: The Library has been creating a series of videos to help faculty, staff and students use library resources. You can find all of our videos on our Library Instructional Videos LibGuide. View our video on enabling your off-campus access to Library databases, ebooks and other digital resources.
- Faculty Feedback Requested: The Library is evaluating our subscription to Swank for streaming access to major motion pictures. If you have used Swank films in your courses, we would greatly appreciate your feedback on your experience. Please email Heather Perry, email@example.com.
- Visit the CWAA: Want some feedback on a paper? Want to review course content? Visit the peer tutors in the Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA), Room 314 in the library! Please check the CWAA website for schedules and satellite services.
- Gift Books from April-August: From April 1-August 31, the Library will not be accepting gift books. We will resume gift book donations in September. If you have any questions, please contact Heather Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, 508-565-1329.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!