Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Senior Perspectives: Brandon Caron '18 Each spring, the Library features graduating seniors who worked in the Library. We are so appreciative of their hard work and we wish them all the best in their future endeavors.
- Internship Perspective: Rachel Riani '19 Read Rachel's perspective on her experience this semester as the Library's Web and Social Media Intern.
- Summer Access to the Wall Street Journal and New York Times: Before you leave for the summer, be sure to activate (or update) your access to the library’s group pass to The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
- Summer 2018 Library Hours and Happenings: Summer is almost here! Here’s a bit more information about when we’ll be open and what’s happening in the building.
- Remember to Return Your Library Books! All students will need to return library materials before May 11th to prevent holds on your account. If you have any questions, please contact Circulation at 508-565-1313.
- Congratulations to our graduating student workers: Cesaltina Barros, Brandon Caron, Annika Chan, Brianne Horton, Colleen Kenney, Haleigh Libby, Katie O'Connell, and Meggie Wambui. We wish you all the best!
- Exciting news from the Provost, Joe Favazza: "I am pleased to inform you that Dr. Elizabeth Chase has been appointed as the Assistant Dean of General Education effective July 23, 2018. Liz presently serves as Head of Collections, Assessment and User Engagement at the MacPháidín Library, and she was recently recognized with a national award from Blackboard for her 2017 online course. Please join me in thanking Liz for her willingness to undertake this critical role." Congratulations, Liz!
- Changes to off-campus access: We will be implementing a new method for accessing library resources from off-campus; you will see that the off-campus login page looks different, but you will still simply be asked to enter your username and password. This new system should alleviate the security certificate issues we've been experience this year. For questions, please call Circulation at 508-565-1313.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!