Wednesday, October 17, 2018
- Midterm Elections are November 6th: Are you registered to vote? Each state has different voting laws and deadlines, so be sure you are prepared if you plan to request an absentee ballot or travel to your hometown to vote.
- Virtual reality in the Library: You may have seen the Library’s new Podcasting room, located near the new Huddle Spaces. Did you know it also doubles as a Virtual Reality room?
- How can the CWAA help you? Learn more about the CWAA’s writing help and peer tutoring services.
- International Open Access Week is October 22 – 28: Open Access is the free, immediate, online availability of scholarly content, coupled with the rights to use the content fully in the digital environment.
- As part of Stonehill's Pride Week (10/22 - 10/26), Robyn Ochs, an out and proud bisexual activist, will be presenting a workshop "Beyond Binaries: Identity and Sexuality" on Monday, October 22 from 7-9pm. Check out Stonehill's Pride Week Calendar for more events.
- On Monday, October 22 as part of the Faculty Research Forum, Professor Karen Anderson will give a talk titled "Communities of Practice: Teacher Preparation and Beyond" in the south end of the library. All are welcome. Refreshments will be served at 2:30pm and the talk will begin at 2:45pm.
- On Friday, October 26th, the Office of Academic Affairs and the MacPhaidin Library cordially invite you to join Sr. Nélida Naveros Córdova, CDP as she discusses her new book, Philo of Alexandria's Ethical Discourse: Living in the Power of Piety in the south end of the library.
- Looking for library resources on coping with grief? Check out the book ribbon on the library home page.
- Have you used our new group study room booking system? Learn more here.
- Need to write a bibliography? Check out our LibGuide with How-to Videos!
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!