VIP Graduate Admission Program
The VIP Program allows current Stonehill students to be fast-tracked through the graduate admission process, including an abbreviated application, when nominated by an advisor and/or department chair.
The VIP Graduate Admission Program was established to retain talented Stonehill undergraduate students in pursuit of their graduate education. The VIP program is by invitation only, based on academic advisor and/or department chair nomination. The nomination serves as the highest form of recommendation and only the very best of Stonehill's undergraduate students secure this honor.
VIP Program Benefits
- VIP candidates fast-tracked through the graduate admission process
- Abbreviated application, in which test scores and other supplemental documentation are waived, including the statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and resume/CV
- Qualify for the Skyhawk tuition rate by pursuing your graduate education at a campus you know and love
- Prestigious nomination affirming your hard-work and dedication throughout your undergraduate education
Current Stonehill Student Eligibility
The VIP nomination process allows an academic advisor and/or department chair to recognize an outstanding Stonehill College student for admission into a graduate program. Both domestic and international students can qualify.
To be eligible, the student must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a rising or current senior with a minimum of one semester of undergraduate coursework at Stonehill College prior to nomination
- Cumulative or in-major GPA of 3.5
- Good standing (no holds on student account)
- Nomination sponsored by a department chair or faculty advisor
VIP Nomination and Admission Deadlines
Once an advisor or department chair has identified a potential VIP nominee, they should contact the Office of Graduate Studies. The Dean of Graduate Studies will then contact the prospective VIP student to inform them of the nomination and provide further instructions and a link to our VIP application.
Once the Office of Graduate Studies receives the VIP application, the nomination and application will be reviewed by the admission team. The student will be notified of their admission status by the Office of Graduate Studies.
VIP nominations and applications should be received and submitted by the corresponding program deadlines. Learn more about graduate admission deadlines.