Skyhawk Accelerated Dual Degree
The Skyhawk Accelerated Dual Degree allows students to earn a bachelor's degree and a master's degree from Stonehill College in five years. This program provides Stonehill students with an expedited application process, seamless transition and time savings.
Accelerated Dual-Degree Advantage
The Skyhawk Accelerated Dual Degree is a pathway for students to efficiently earn two degrees and make a seamless transition from their undergraduate courses to graduate study. Eligible Stonehill students receive early and expedited admission to their graduate program of interest during their junior year and begin working toward their master's degree during their senior year. This program also allows students to complete their master's program more quickly at a college they know and love.
- Earn dual degrees (bachelor's and master's) in five years
- Take one 500-level course during senior year
- Abbreviated application
- No letters of recommendation (courtesy of the faculty sponsor model)
- Accelerated admission to Stonehill's graduate degree programs
- Seamless transition from undergraduate degree to graduate degree program
Dual-Degree Program Offerings
The Data Analytics Master of Professional Studies Degree Program at Stonehill provides students with the in-demand skills and knowledge necessary to analyze data and extract actionable information from complex data sets.
The Inclusive Education Master’s Degree Program fosters the skills you need to create and lead equitable classrooms that are encompassing of a range of student needs and promote equity, social justice, diversity and accessibility. On-campus, off-campus and teacher residency options available.
- Autism Specialization
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusivity Specialization
- Math/Science, 5-8 Teacher Licensure
- Special Education, PreK-8 Teacher Licensure
- Special Education, 5-12 Teacher Licensure
The Master of Science (M.S.) in Marketing Program provides the expertise and knowledge needed to advance and lead in an ever-evolving 21st-century marketing environment.
- Digital Marketing
- Experiential Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Data Analytics
- Individually Designed
Apply to Earn Dual Degrees During Junior Year*
Stonehill students make a declaration of interest by sophomore year or after. They then apply to their master's program of interest during the fall of their junior year.
In order to be eligible, students must:
- Maintain an overall 3.0 GPA
- Meet program admission qualifications
- Have two faculty sponsors to signal support of their potential for graduate study
*Check back soon for additional details about how to submit the declaration of intent and apply to your program of interest.