Spring 2017 TRAINING'S
- Q.P.R.: Question, Persuade, Refer is a nationally recognized training on suicide prevention. Learn how to identify warnings signs, persuade someone to seek help and make a referral.
- Friday May 5th 11am-12pm in Duffy 101
- Bystander Intervention Training: Learn how about sexual assault prevention on a college campus as well as how to identify and respond to potentially risky situations.
- Monday April 17th: 2pm-3:30pm in Duffy 017
- Friday May 5th 2pm-3:30pm in Duffy 101
- One Love: Dating Violence Prevention Workshop: Learn facts about dating and domestic violence and how to identify an abusive relationship and how to help a friend or loved one.
- Tuesday April 25th from 3pm-4:30pm in Duffy 205
- Friday May 5th 12:30pm-2pm in Duffy 101
To Register for a Wellness Training Click Here.