Resources for Students:
1. The Health and Wellness Office:
- Offers life skills coaching on many wellness topics including relationship issues, roommate conflicts, homesickness, loneliness, etc.Call 508-565-1544, email email@example.com or stop by the office at Roche Dining Commons Room 113.
2. Counseling Services:
- Offers free and confidential counseling. To make an appointment call 508-565-1331.
3. Financial Aid:
- Concerned about loans, debt, how to pay for tuition? Call 508-565-1088
4. Academic Services:
- Struggling with classes, need help managing time? Call 508-565-1306
5. Accessibility Resources:
- Have you been diagnosed with a disability? Find out about how to request accommodations. Call 508-565-1306
6. Intercultural Affairs:
- Looking for ways to become more involved with diversity? Call 508-565-1409
7. Health Services:
- From chronic headaches to upset stomachs to help managing a chronic health problem. Health Services can help address many physical ailments. Call 508-565-1331.
8. Campus Ministry:
- Whether looking to enhance your spirituality or meet new people, campus ministry can help you learn how to become your most authentic self. Call 508-565-1487.
Online surveys, support and resources:
- www.ulifeline.org/stonehill. Ulifeline is a project of the JED foundation and is a valuable resource for college mental health topics. Access to articles, personal assessment tools, hotlines, peer stories, and many self-help topics are available through this valuable site.
- www.halfofus.com Half of Us is a collaboration between the JED Foundation and MTV to raise awareness and provide resources around college mental health.
- BASICS and ECheckup To Go is available through Health and Wellness Education for students to assess alcohol and other drug use.
- www.loveisrespect.org is a website that offers information on healthy vs unhealthy relationships including helpful quizzes and fact sheets.