Health Report Form
Every new student must submit a completed Health Report Form. If you are a freshman or transfer student please make sure to submit a copy of the Health Report Form to Health Services prior to the start of classes.
The Health Report Form must be signed by a health care provider and must include exact dates for all immunizations. If serology is done, please attach a copy of the report.
The enrollment process is not complete until your Health Report Form is on file, as immunization requirements are enforced in accordance with the Massachusetts College Immunization Law. Failure to submit a completed Health Report Form may result in a delay in class registration.
Requests for medical exemptions may be granted if there is documentation from a health care provider stating the reason(s) that these vaccines are contraindicated. Requests for religious exemptions may be granted in accordance with Massachusetts state law governing immunizations. In the event there is an outbreak of any of these vaccine-preventable diseases, students who have been granted exemptions will be required to leave campus and will be allowed to return when the period of communicability has passed.
In accordance with Massachusetts School Immunization Requirements, (Law 105 CMR 220.00), Stonehill College requires that all full-time students receive the following immunizations:
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis) booster
- Hepatitis B
- Varicella (chicken pox - proof of vaccine or disease)
- Meningitis (Traditional vaccine that covers strains A, C, W, Y)
- Tuberculosis Risk Questionnaire (and subsequent testing if high risk)
Other recommended immunizations include:
- Hepatitis A
- HPV/Gardasil Vaccine (females and males)
- Meningitis Serogroup B Vaccine*
- *(As of June 2015, CDC issues new guidance for this vaccine. We recommend you discuss this with your healthcare provider and consider getting vaccinated.)