The library has 5 public printers: 3 on the 1st floor (Rm. 110), 1 at the Circulation Desk and 1 in the 3rd floor computer lab (Rm. 313). All 5 printers have duplex assemblies installed, which allow for double-sided printing. Please use double sided printing when possible to reduce paper consumption.
Stonehill Students, Faculty and Staff:
- From the 1st floor of the library, you can print to either printer name ML1stFloor-P1, ML1stFloor-P2, ML1stFloor-P3 or MLCirculationDesk-P1. These printers should already be installed when you log into any computer. However, if not you can add one of these printers:
- When printing to ML1stFloor-P1, ML1stFloor-P2, or ML1stFloor-P3 please follow the instructions posted next to each printer for releasing your job using your Stonehill username and password.
- If ML1stFloor-P1, ML1stFloor-P2, or ML1stFloor-P3 are not working, you may select MLCirculationDesk-P1, which is located at the Circulation Desk and also has a print release station. Come to the desk and we will allow you to release your print job.
- On the 3rd floor of the library, there is only one printer, named ML313Lab-P1. This printer should also already be installed when you log into any of the 313 Lab computers. However, you can add this printer to your profile if necessary following the instructions above.
- For more information about printing, please see the IT Knowledge Base.
Stonehill College Alumni & Off-Campus Visitors:
- Stonehill College Alumni & Off-Campus Visitors may only print to the MLCirculationDesk-P1 printer which is located at the Circulation Desk.
- Stonehill College Alumni (who appear on the alumni list) will receive 5 free pages (per day) and then are charged $.10 per page over that amount.
- All other Off-Campus Visitors are charged at the rate of $.20 per page.
- We accept cash only.
- Instructions for selecting the MLCirculationDesk-P1 are available at the Circulation Desk.