Provost’s Advisory Committee
The CETL Provost’s Advisory Committee (CETL PAC) serves as an advisory committee to the CETL Faculty Director by helping set the strategic direction and programming opportunities of the Center. PAC members bring their knowledge and expertise about areas of need and interest in their departments, programs, and schools to the Center with the strategic goal of ensuring that the Center is responsive and evolves to support faculty needs and interests in a way that aligns with best practices in teaching and learning.
- James Bohn, Associate Professor Music (January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2025, sabbatical fall 2023)
- Danielle Carkin Lacorazza, Associate Professor Criminology (January 1, 2022– December 31, 2024, on sabbatical spring 2024) PAC representative to the New Faculty Mentoring Program Committee
- Jennifer Cooper, Assistant Professor Psychology (January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2023) PAC representative to the Teaching Circle Planning and Implementation Grant Selection Committee
- Hillary Gettman, Professor of Management January 1, 2023 – December 31, 2025)
- Timothy Woodcock, Associate Professor Mathematics (January 1, 2022– December 31, 2023)