Professor of Management, Management Program Director
With academic training in organizational behavior and human resources management as well as legal and corporate experience, Gettman has an extensive teaching background in undergraduate, MBA and executive education settings.
She served as a guest lecturer on topics such as managing human capital, organizational psychology, and organizational processes at the University of Maryland and Johns Hopkins University.
- B.A., Eastern Nazarene College
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- Ph.D. Industrial/Organizational Psychology, University of Maryland
- Recipient of the Harvey Fellowship
- Recipient of the Maryland Graduate School Fellowship
- A member of the New York State Bar
- A member of the District of Columbia Bar
- Leadership development and executive coaching
- The management of diversity in organizations
- Focusing on gender
- Especially sexual harassment and negotiations