Center for Writing and Academic Achievement
We are an award-winning, full-service tutoring center for all registered Stonehill students. Our Center is also CRLA-certified. Welcome to the CWAA!
Thank you to all who nominated us and our fellow 2020 award recipients.
The Center for Writing and Academic Achievement (CWAA) is an inclusive space where students can discover confidence both inside and outside the classroom. From professional and peer tutoring to subject labs and academic skills, our services cover all academic disciplines at no additional cost.
- Open (5) days per week including Sundays & evenings.
- All appointments are (50) minutes.
- *NEW* Online Tutoring for Spring 2020
- Conveniently located on the 3rd Floor of the MacPhaidin Library.
- All services are free for students including professional writing tutoring.
- Easy, online booking where you can search all subjects, view our schedule, and book appointments using your myHill credentials.
- Individual peer-tutoring appointments for more in-depth assistance in over (25) subjects & writing.
- Peer Academic Coaching
- Access to a professional writing tutor---these tutors are writing professors who hold either an M.A. or Ph.D.
- Group tutoring, known as Labs, in the evenings for quick guidance on a specific problem or idea.