With the objective of supporting Stonehill students who aspire to attend graduate school, we are making available Graduate School Access Awards. These funds, which are made available through the generous support of donors to the College, are available to students to defray the costs associated with the graduate school search and selection process.
Funds may be used to subsidize the costs associated with:
- purchasing literature and resources to prepare for graduate school entrance exams
- enrolling in graduate school entrance exam prep-courses
- registering to take graduate school entrance exams
- paying for graduate school application fees and/ or access to application materials (e.g., transcripts)
- supporting travel, housing, lodging, and/or meals to interview for graduate school and/or graduate assistantship/ placements
Application for funds is to be made PRIOR to committing to any of the usages. Reimbursements are not eligible.
Preference will be given to students of color and/or first-generation college students. Students of color are those from Black, African American, Latinx/a/o, Hispanic, Asian, Pacific Islander, Desi, Native American, Middle Eastern, bi/multiracial, and other non-White racial groups. First-generation college students are students whose parents did not complete a four-year, bachelor's degree.
Support Graduate School Access Awards
Your support of Graduate School Access Awards helps us to assist more students defray the costs associated with the graduate school search and selection process.
To send a gift by mail, click below for a gift form and mail to:
Stonehill College | Office of Development
320 Washington Street | Easton, MA 02357-6242