eLearn is our learning management system based on the Blackboard Learn platform. It provides powerful tools for faculty to present course content, collect student assignments, enable collaboration and manage outcomes. Students benefit from a single resource to access all their information for a course.
Students, Faculty, Staff
- Students enjoy access to course materials designed to enhance their learning experience, including video lectures.
- Faculty and students can engage through e-mail, discussion boards, and blogs.
- Faculty can create online quizzes and tests and gather student feedback through anonymous surveys.
- Instant feedback can be given for graded assignments including comments, scores against a rubric, and the grade.
- Plagiarism detection is automated using Turnitin assignments.
- Content Collections provides faculty and departments a method to store course content that is portable, shareable, and reusable.
- Stonehill employees can take workplace training sessions in an online format.