myHill is our secure portal that provides simple access to announcements, information, and online services based on an individual’s role at Stonehill.
Students, Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates
- Personalized content is delivered to students, faculty and staff based on their unique role.
- Self-service features allow each of us to access information and perform relevant tasks, like adding a course, accepting financial aid, printing a roster, approving a requisition and submitting a time sheet.
- Single sign on enables one-click access to many services including eLearn, student email, myHousing, myAudit, Banner, and Cognos.
- College departments deliver targeted announcements to communicate information by role and selected student attributes like major and class year.
- Browse to https://myhill.stonehill.edu and use your Stonehill username and password to log in.
- Review our Targeted Announcement Guidelines for the procedure to acquire authorization to send Targeted Announcements.
- Refer to the knowledge base resources (http://www.stonehill.edu/offices-services/it/support/knowledge-base/) found under the myHill heading for assistance.