Peer Tutor and TA Handbook
For the full version of the handbook, please click here. Within the handbook, you can click on various hyperlinks to access different information. As a CWAA student employee, you are expected to know the information contained in this handbook.
To access individual pages, please click the appropriate link below, under Table of Contents.
Table of Contents
- Welcome Letter from CWAA
- New Peer Tutor/TA Hiring Information
- Professional Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement (FERPA)
- Requirements and Expectations
- Role of a Peer Tutor
- Best Practices for Successful Group and 1-on-1 Sessions
- Information for Writing Tutors
- Information for Teaching Assistants