All students are invited to make use of the support available through Counseling Services. The services have no additional costs and are strictly confidential. The staff members of Counseling Services are able to use a variety of strategies to assist students in achieving their goals. Futhermore, a referral guide for area support resources is available through Counseling Services for students who may need or wish to seek counseling off-campus.
Self-Help Web Sites
The following web resources are meant to be informative only and should not replace the support available directly through counseling. Please seek the professional services of clinicians from Counseling Services, or an off-campus agency, for mental health and emotional well being needs.
- www.ulifeline.org Ulifeline is a project of the JED foundation and is a valuable resource for college mental health topics. Access to articles, personal assessment tools, hotlines, peer stories, and many self-help topics are available through this valuable site.
- www.halfofus.com Half of Us is a collaboration between the JED Foundation and MTV to raise awareness and provide resources around college mental health.
- Stonehill College Health and Wellness Education provides valuable resources and programming on healthy lifestyles while in college.
- BASICS and ECheckup To Go is available through Health and Wellness Education for students to assess alcohol and other drug use.
- Sexual Assault and Title IX Resources are available. At Stonehill College, we believe that every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity, and we support the creation and maintenance of a safe and positive living and learning environment. This website serves as a resource for any member of the Stonehill Community, both students and employees.