What can you do with your library account?
- View your checked out items
- Renew any materials that are due soon
- Activate a reading list of your previously checked out items
- Access electronic databases (off-campus or on your electronic device) using your library account information
- Using HillSearch? Click the “Login” link (upper right corner) to access your library account
What information do you need to create your library account?
- Your 14-digit barcode number on your Hillcard (ie: 27689100000000)
- Create a “PIN” (password). Your PIN must have the following:
Between 8 and 30 characters
At least 1 number and 1 letter
Forgot your PIN? Click here to reset your password.