Apply for Housing
The Housing Application will be available on myHill beginning May 7, 2018. Please note that the housing application is ONLY available to full-time accepted resident students. The deadline to apply for housing is July 8, 2018.
To complete your housing application, follow these easy steps:
- Log in to the myHill student portal
- Look for the Housing section on the Orientation tab.
- Follow the Housing Application Guide for detailed instructions for how to complete the Housing Application.
- Note: If you are under 18, you will need to print out a copy of our Room and Board contract, co-sign it with a parent or guardian and mail it to our office.
Roommate Selection (Optional)
Students are able to select a roommate of their choice if they wish. Instructions for how to select a roommate can be found on our Roommate Selection Guide.
Search for a Roommate
Searching for a compatible roommate? Use the Advanced Roommate Search in myHousing! More information can be found in our Advanced Roommate Search Guide.
Change Your Housing Preferences
You will be able to change your housing and roommate preferences until July 8, 2018. Adjustments cannot be made after that time. If you wish to change your housing preferences, simply log in to myHill and click MyHousing.
Students with a documented need may request specific housing accommodations through the Office of Accessibility Resources. All housing accommodations requests are due no later than June 23, 2018.
Social Justice Housing
Special Interest Housing (themed housing) gives you the option to personalize your living experience to help you get the most out of life in the residence halls. Students selected to participate will have the opportunity to live and work together around a common purpose or theme.
What Are The Advantages of Special Interest Housing?
- It allows students to personalize their residential experience and tailor it to their own unique needs.
- It extends learning outside the classroom and enhances the residential experience and the overall campus climate.
- It's an exciting way to increase faculty and staff involvement in the residence halls.
Social Justice Housing
This community will challenge students to explore social change, diversity, and issues of justice. In the tradition of the Congregation of Holy Cross, this residential community will engage students' minds and hearts to study and address the injustices present in our world. Through programming, dialogue, and service, this special interest housing community will empower students with the competence to see and courage to act. For more information click here!