The Hiring Managers post jobs on the PeopleAdmin website. A manager should determine if a position needs to be created in PeopleAdmin prior to posting the job.
Ask yourself “Do I already have a position number?” If your answer is YES, please Skip Step 1 and proceed to Step 2.
Steps 1: Create a New Position (No Position Number)
- Please contact the Budget Office at ext. 1953 to obtain a new position number
- Once you have received the new position number from the Budget Office, please follow the Create a New Position instructions below
Click Here for detailed Create a New Position instruction
Steps 2: Post a Job (Existing Position Number)
- Making changes on the original posting
- Job posting routed to the Budget Office for approval
- An email notification is sent once the job posting is approved
- Once approved, the position will be posted to the “Current Open Student Positions” on myHill
- You can monitor the applicants on your PeopleAdmin’s Watch List
Click Here for detailed Post a Job instruction