Full-Time Students - 2018/2019
- Tuition for students taking 12 to 17 credits: $42,746.
CLICK hERE FOR BILLING POLICY IF ENROLLED IN MORE THAN 17 CREDITS
- Half the annual costs for tuition, room and board are billed prior to the start of each semester.
- The fall bill is emailed in early July; payment is due by August 1.
- The spring bill is emailed in early December; payment is due by January 2.
Part-Time Students - 2018/2019
- Tuition for students taking fewer than 12 credits: $1,425 per credit
- Students must be approved by the Office of Academic Services & Advising to take fewer than 12 credits in a semester.
- Tuition: $1,425 per 3-credit course
- Payment for winter session is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition: $475 per credit
- Payment for the summer semester is due at the time of registration.
- Tuition: $475 per credit
- Payment for online courses is due at the time of registration
- Students completing their internships in the summer semester and receiving credit in the summer semester will be charged $425 per credit ($1425 for a 3 credit internship).
- Students choosing the summer/fall split internship option will do their internships in the summer, but receive credit in the fall semester. Credits received in the fall semester are subject to the overload billing policy as noted here.
Undergraduate Fees & Other Charges
Room and Board
Total Room and Board Charge: $7,950 billed per semester, broken down into the following:
- Room and Board per semester: $6,650
- Meal Plan per semester: $1300
- Student Health Insurance for 2018/2019: $2789 per year
(Student health insurance may be waived by providing proof of adequate insurance coverage.)
- Study Abroad Fee: $375 per semester (waived for students going abroad for the fall 2018 semester)
For more about Study Abroad, please visit the Office of International Programs.
- Resident Parking Decal: $150 per year
- Commuter Parking Decal: $75 per year
- Additional Parking Decal: $10 each, per year
(For more about campus parking, please visit Campus Police & Safety.)
- Late Payment Fee: 1.0% per month
(Assessed on outstanding balance.)
- Non-Refundable Room Guarantee Charge: $100 per year.
(Assessed to all students entering the housing lottery for the upcoming year and all students residing on campus for at least one semester during the year.)
- Late Registration Fee: $50
(Assessed to students who do not register during the designated course registration period each semester.)
- Returned Check Fee: $30 per occurrence
- Dorm Damage Fee: varies
- Lab Fees: $100 for BIO 101, 102, 203, 204, 211, 212 and CHM 113, 221, 222, 232, 244
- Traffic Violations: varies
(Assessed to students who do not obey traffic and parking regulations. For more about traffic violations, please visit Campus Police & Safety.)