Overdue Items & Fines
- The library will send you a 1st and 2nd notice via email.
- A 3rd notice will be mailed, if necessary.
- Failure to receive these notices in no way relieves the borrower of his/her obligation to return the item(s) by the due date.
- You are responsible for knowing when the items you have checked out are due.
- You may renew online (MacPhaidin Library website) and select Your library account .
- You may renew materials over the phone at (508) 565-1313, or in person at The Desk.
- Billing fees/ fines must be paid prior to registration for the next semester.
- These fees may be paid using your Hillcard, cash or by check.
OVERDUE FINES ARE COLLECTED FOR RECALLED ITEMS ONLY.
Fines are charged according to the following schedule:
- No fines are collected for books, music recordings, DVDs, government documents, reserve materials or study room keys.
- $1.00 a day is charged for items after they have been recalled.