COVID-19 Testing Center
Below is information from the College's Testing Center.
Twice-weekly testing update
In an effort to maximize the safety of our community and limit the spread of COVID-19 on campus, Stonehill will be modifying our testing protocols for the start of the spring semester and increasing the frequency of weekly surveillance testing. As such, starting the week of January 25th, the following testing requirements will be in effect:
- You are required to test twice per week.
- You will test during your scheduled “COVID CLASS” time as indicated within myHill.
- You must then select another day to test each week, which you do not need to register for.
- Please note that you are not permitted to test on two consecutive days. Therefore, please ensure that there is at least one day in between your two testing days.
- Student-athletes should maintain their previously established twice weekly schedule.
- Please select two non-consecutive days to test each week. You do not need to register for these testing times unless you have been asked to do so by your supervisor.
- Faculty and staff working remotely, or those who have minimal contact with others on campus, may be exempted from testing twice per week. Please discuss your frequency requirements with your supervisor.
- We recognize some individuals’ schedules will require different accommodations. You will receive a separate communication if you fall into one of these category. If you have questions, please contact the Testing Center.
Please be reminded that once the College reduces the twice per week testing requirement, all community members are welcome to voluntarily test twice a week.
To accommodate this additional testing, the Testing Center’s hours will be extended during this period. These hours are listed below.
The College will make a weekly assessment of these protocols to determine an appropriate time to modify this requirement.
Winter onboarding information
|Tue. Jan, 19-Fri., Jan. 22||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.|
Spring semester information
|Mon.||8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.|
|Tue.||10:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.|
|Wed.||5:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.|
|Thu.||8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.|
|Fri.||9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.|
- We will not utilize the Speedpass registration process for the spring, however, faculty and staff can request expedited testing when they arrive at the Center if needed to meet their class or work schedule.
- Faculty, staff, and graduate students will be asked to register on-line for a testing day and to stick with that day for testing as much as possible. This will assist the Center with staffing and schedule planning. On-line registration will take place after the holidays.
- Students should report to the Center at their testing time. Students should not come earlier or later for a test except in special circumstances. Students who routinely miss their scheduled time may lose their resident or commuter status.
- If the Center must close due to inclement weather, the Center will send both email and text communications announcing extended make-up hours (if necessary).
Once spring class schedules are finalized, the Academic Division will be working with the Center to conduct a survey of adjunct faculty and graduate students to determine if additional testing hours are needed to accommodate the unique scheduling challenges that adjunct faculty and graduate students can face.