Event & Program Guidance
This guidance applies to any gathering or assembly that requires the reservation of space, excluding instructional activities (classes, labs, etc.) and athletic competitions and practices.
- No person should come to an event if they are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19. Unvaccinated individuals who have been recently exposed to someone with COVID-19 should not attend an event.
- Event organizers should coordinate with Facilities Department to provide access to sufficient hand sanitizer at all events.
- All attendees at an event must follow College health, safety, masking, and physical distancing guidance, which is informed by Massachusetts and CDC guidance, regarding masks/facial coverings.
- In-person events should display health and safety reminders in prominent locations.
- Event organizers should communicate to participants the College’s safety and masking protocols, and to advise the event participants of the possibility of event cancellation. Communications should always include a link to the College’s COVID-19 website.
Food service guidance
- Normally, events should only be catered by Sodexo. The use of off-campus catering or food delivery services for events must be approved by the divisional vice president or designee. Smaller employee meetings (less than 10 people) and student-run events may use local delivery services when appropriate without pre-approval.