Apply for Housing
The Housing Application will be available on myHill beginning May 11, 2015. Please note that the housing application is ONLY available to full-time accepted resident students.
To complete your housing application, follow these six easy steps*:
- Log in to the myHill student portal
- Look for the Housing section on the Orientation tab.
- Click the login button under "Apply Online"
- Agree to the terms of our 2015-2016 Room and Board Contract
- Note: If you are under 18, you will need to print out a copy of our Room and Board contract, co-sign it with a parent or guardian and mail it to our office.
- Answer the personal preference questions
- Click "Complete Application"
*For detailed instructions on completing your housing application, please look at our How-To Guide for First Year Students.
Change Your Housing Preferences
You will be able to change your roommate preferences until July 1, 2015. Adjustments cannot be made after that time. If you wish to change your housing preferences, simply log in to myHill and click myHousing.
Search for a Roommate
Searching for a roommate? Use the Advanced Roommate Search in myHill! More information can be found in our Advanced Roommate Search Guide.
Students with a documented need may request specific housing accommodations through the Office of Accessibility Resources. All housing accommodations requests are due no later than June 15, 2015.