Apply for Housing
The Housing Application will be available on myHill beginning May 2, 2016. Please note that the housing application is ONLY available to full-time accepted resident students.
To complete your housing application, follow these six easy steps*:
- Log in to the myHill student portal
- Look for the Housing section on the Orientation tab.
- Click the login button under "Apply Online"
- Agree to the terms of our 2016-2017 Room and Board Contract
- Note: If you are under 18, you will need to print out a copy of our Room and Board contract, co-sign it with a parent or guardian and mail it to our office.
- Answer the personal preference questions
- Click "Complete Application"
*For detailed instructions on completing your housing application, please look at our How-To Guide for First Year Students.
Change Your Housing Preferences
You will be able to change your roommate preferences until July 1, 2016. Adjustments cannot be made after that time. If you wish to change your housing preferences, simply log in to myHill and click myHousing.
Search for a Roommate
Searching for a roommate? Use the Advanced Roommate Search in myHill! More information can be found in our Advanced Roommate Search Guide.
Students with a documented need may request specific housing accommodations through the Office of Accessibility Resources. All housing accommodations requests are due no later than June 15, 2016.
Special Interest Housing
Special Interest Housing (themed housing) gives you the option to personalize your living experience to help you get the most out of life in the residence halls. Students selected to participate will have the opportunity to live and work together around a common purpose or theme.
What Are The Advantages of Special Interest Housing?
- It allows students to personalize their residential experience and tailor it to their own unique needs.
- It extends learning outside the classroom and enhances the residential experience and the overall campus climate.
- It's an exciting way to increase faculty and staff involvement in the residence halls.
2016 - 2017 Special Interest Housing Communities
United House of Justice: This community will challenge students to explore social change, diversity, and issues of justice. In the tradition of the Congregation of Holy Cross, this residential community will engage students' minds and hearts to study and address the injustices present in our world. Through programming, dialogue, and service, this special interest housing community will empower students with the competence to see and courage to act. For more information click here!