At Stonehill College, we believe that every individual has the right to be treated with respect and dignity and we support the creation and maintenance of a safe and positive living and learning environment. To that end, the SHARE (Sexual Harassment/Assault Resources and Education) Committee was formed with the mission to educate Stonehill Community members regarding issues of sexual violence through awareness and prevention. In addition, the SHARE Committee is responsible for coordinating and providing training for the SHARE Advisor Program, which provides support and advice to Stonehill students who have experience sexual assault and/or to those community members accused of sexual assault.
What is Bystander Intervention?
Important Phone Numbers
- To contact a SHARE advisor call the Counseling and Testing Center at 508-565-1331.
- Click HERE for a list of SHARE Advisors and their contact information.
- Stonehill College Police: 508-565-5555
- Easton Police: 911 (use 9-911 when dialing from an on campus phone)
- Brockton Hospital: 508-941-7000
- Emergency Department: 508-941-7400
- Stonehill Health Services: 508-565-1307
Counseling and Support
- Counseling Center: 508-565-1331
- Woman's Place Crisis Center: 508-588-8255
- Campus Ministry: 508-565-1487
- Student Affairs: 508-565-1363
- Residence Life: 508-565-1290
About this Website:
This website will give you information about:
- What to do if you experience a sexual assault
- How to support a survivor
- What your reporting options are
- How to get involved
- If you have questions or concerns you can email us. We're here to help.
In addition to the on campus resources listed above there are community organizations that work to educate about violence prevention and support survivors of violence. Read More.