As a student you are responsible for tracking your requirements for degree completion and graduation. You have a Degree Audit available to you called myAudit . You can access myAudit in myHill > myAcademics tab > “myAudit”. The Degree audit lays out all your General Education, Major(s), Minor(s), and Degree requirements in a graphical, color-coded series of blocks which make it easy to review your progress.
- Students must complete all General Education requirements as well as the requirements for at least one declared Major.
- Students must earn at least 120 credits to graduate. (At least 60 credits must be completed at Stonehill College.)
- Students should normally fall within the credit ranges below to stay on track to graduate in the traditional 8 semesters.
- End of first year = 3 credits
- End of sophomore year = 60 credits
- End of junior year = 90 credits
- End of senior year = 120 credits
- Students must earn a cumulative GPA of 2.00 to graduate.
- Students must also earn a GPA of 2.00 in all declared majors and minors to graduate.
The Registrar's Office works to safeguard the accuracy, integrity, confidentiality and security of the student information system and of students' academic records; and to provide the accurate and timely dissemination of course and scheduling information.