Lead with Courage Training
Responding to Everyday Bias Workshop
This training session is designed to give community members knowledge, skills, and awareness to become pro-social bystanders in the Stonehill Community and beyond.
- Learn about different types of bystanders and their actions.
- Better understand our Stonehill community expectations about bystander intervention.
- Develop a common language around microaggressions, bias incidents, and hate crimes.
- Learn techniques to become a pro-social bystander.
- Learn more about campus resources to support bystander intervention
Sessions are offered separately for students and faculty/staff. Check out the "Workshops and Trainings" tab to see what sessions are currently scheduled. To request a training please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please note the length of training is a minimum of 1 hour and 15 minutes.
The Human Resources Department is committed to providing quality services to all members of the Stonehill College community in the areas of recruitment, wage and salary administration, employee and labor relations, benefits, training and professional development, as well as interpretation of policies and procedures.