Fall 2021 Library Statistics
- Reference librarians taught 24 instruction sessions this semester.
- 67% of all instruction sessions occurred in September!
- Instruction was provided to classes in a variety of academic disciplines, including American studies, biology, business, communication, economics, English, environmental science, healthcare administration, speech and language pathology, and writing.
- Students booked a total of 84 appointments with reference librarians this semester!
- 39% of appointments were booked in September, making it the busiest month for reference consultations.
- Wednesday was the most frequently booked day of the week.
- 11 am was the most frequently booked time of day.
- Students booked study rooms for a total of 7,166 hours during the Fall semester.
- The busiest day for study room bookings during the Fall semester was Wednesday, November 24. Study rooms were at 100% capacity that day!
- Monday was the most frequently booked day of the week.
- 2 pm was the most frequently booked time of day.