- Bringing the Classroom to Gaza: Using Digital Innovation Grant funds from the MacPhaidin Library, political science professor Anwar Mhajne is offering students an opportunity to delve deeper into the context of the Israeli-Palestinian war with virtual reality.
- Scholar Series Resumes: The MacPhaidin Library Scholar Series resumes with Prof. Simonson, who seeks to enlighten all of us about how math is related to so many of our human pursuits.
- Meet Tanner Walling: As an intern with MacPhaidin Library’s Web and Social Media committee, Tanner will draft stories for the library's newsletter and create content for its social media streams.
- LibGuide of the Month – Reading in the Disciplines: College reading often requires the development of new skills and strategies to confront the unique needs of the different disciplines. Check out our Reading in the Disciplines LibGuide for tips on how to read scholarly literature in various academic subjects. Visit our “How-To” LibGuide for more library-related tips and tutorials.
- Make an Appointment with a Librarian: Librarians are here to help you, whether you are on campus or off. Use our easy LibCal system to book your appointment.
- SOAR: Stonehill showcases student and faculty work in the college’s new digital repository, SOAR. Check out some of the documents that are in the repository on the library home page.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!