April 13, 2022
- AAPI Heritage Month: May is Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Here at Stonehill, we begin the commemoration in April so all can participate before the end of the semester. This heritage month comes on the heels of Americans taking to the streets to protest anti-AAPI violence. Read on for AAPI resources and works by AAPI artists, scholars and authors.
- Earth Day: Check out a collection of resources to learn more about the history of Earth Day and what you can do as a consumer to safeguard the earth in keeping with the theme for Earth Day 2022, #InvestInOurPlanet.
- BuyNothing at Stonehill: “One Skyhawk’s Trash is Another Skyhawk’s Treasure.” A group of Stonehill students has launched a sustainability initiative to reduce waste on campus.
Want to be a Digital Fellow?
- Description: Are you interested in podcasting, audio engineering, web design, or the digital humanities in general? Looking for an on-campus job with flexible hours and an ever-evolving variety of project opportunities? Apply now for a position to work in the Stonehill Digital Lab! If you’re interested, please email email@example.com. Positions start as soon as possible so apply now!
Within this role, you'll be responsible for helping students and staff record podcasts, edit these recordings, and other podcast related tasks. You'll be able to learn more about how podcasts are created and what it's like to work on a creative team! If you're also interested in web design, as a fellow you would be able to maintain our website and serve as a liaison between the Digital Lab and students. If you're looking for a creative and flexible on-campus job, this opportunity is for you! Check out the full job posting for additional information.
- Book a study room. Need a study space or a place to take an online class? Check out the study spaces that are available to students on campus.
- Make an Appointment with a Librarian: Librarians are here to help you, whether you are on campus or off. Use our easy LibCal system to book your appointment.
- SOAR: Stonehill showcases student and faculty work in the college’s new digital repository, SOAR. Check out some of the documents that are in the repository on the library home page.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and visit our Pinterest page!